CityStar is a convenience store operating mainly in Kuwait, and recently opened their first branch in Beirut. The Client requested a design and build service with extremely tight timeline.
The existing structure consists of two overground floors and two basements. The design intent is to create an easy flowing building with vertically easy connected spaces. We have linked the overall building with an atrium services with escalators and Conveyors. The intention is to make the customer flow around the whole building with curiosity to walk around the whole building with ease, making his shopping experience relaxing, convenient and most importantly successful.
Design Items are as follows
- Retail design, defining Stands layout, circulation, Cashiers, Entries and Exits, Loading, receiving Areas.
- Offices for Managers, employees and Staff.
- Architectural planning, specifications, layouts and decorations
Execution Items are as follows
- Concrete Slab cutting using Laser lead Saw
- Electrical wiring and Lighting installation for the whole retail areas
- Installing Automatic Sliding doors
- Installing Escalators and Conveyors
- Painting, plastering and Tiling all floors
- Execution of Steel Stairs